Becoming an Authorized Online Education Provider
Thank you for your interest in becoming a CSL-Authorized Online Education Provider to offer Online/Mixed Delivery Education courses. This is a profound and expansive way to share the powerful teaching of Science of Mind with the world.
Below the authorization process is detailed. Please feel free to contact Home Office with any questions you may have.
- Review the 10.5 Online Education Policies and Procedures along with the Online Education/Mixed Delivery brochure with your leadership team.
- Fill out a survey questionnaire regarding your intentions for offering online courses as well as any areas of support you are interested in: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RTH6VYK
- Use the contact form below to alert Misha Brigham, Online Education Coordinator of the completion of the survey.
- Complete and sign the CSL Authorized Online Education Provider Covenant.
- Return the covenant to Misha Brigham, Online Education Coordinator, via scanning and email or US Postal Service.
- Once the covenant is received, the Certificate of Authorization will be mailed and sent electronically.
CSL offers a training program and support materials to assist in the success of offering online/mixed delivery courses. Check out the schedule of trainings being offered here.
We are here to support you in this process. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us.