Registration for Spring Term is NOW OPEN!
Please note that students who are currently affiliated with a center within 30 miles of residence who wish to attend courses online through the Online Education Program must have a Letter of Consent from the Senior Minister or Regional Support Coordinator of their center. Submit letter to Misha Brigham, Online Education Program Coordinator. Please note, this only needs to be submitted once (unless you change locations or the nearby center gains a new Senior Minister, at which point we will require a new letter of consent.) This requirement is waived for students who are not affiliated with or do not reside within 30 miles of a center.
To register for CSL Online Certificated Courses:
1.) Begin by clicking the “Register” button.*
2.) Enter Name and email address.
3.) Select the course you wish to register for.
4.) Proceed with payment information.
5.) You will be sent a confirmation email after successful registration. Please keep this for your records. You will also receive a follow up email with information for access to course materials.
*Preferred web browsers for registration include Internet Explorer version 11 or newer, Chrome or Firefox.
If you wish to pay utilizing the payment plan option, you will need to contact home office directly. Please note all payment plans include a non-refundable payment plan fee.
To register for Online Practitioner Training:
Students registering for Online Practitioner Training are required to complete the following in addition to having the letter of consent on file and registering and submitting payment of tuition through the registration page:
1.) Online Education Program Practitioner Training Application. Please select your application from the following options:
- Practitioner Training Year I Application. This application is for students entering into year one of Practitioner Training.
- Practitioner Training Year II Continuing Students Application. This application is for students entering into year two of Practitioner training who completed year one of practitioner training through the online program.
- Practitioner Training Year II New Students Application. This application is for students entering into year two of Practitioner training who completed year one of Practitioner training outside of the online program through a local center.
Applications can be submitted to the Online Education Coordinator.
2.) At least 2 Letters of Recommendation, with at least one recommendation coming from a Minister. Additional letters of recommendation can be submitted by previous instructors or Practitioners. Instructions on how to submit the letters of recommendation are listed on the entrance application.
3.) Interview with Practitioner Training Instructor. All students are required to complete an interview with the Practitioner Training Teacher prior to entry into the course.
To schedule your interview, please follow the steps below.
- Visit the CSL Education Department scheduling website.
- Select either Practitioner I Entry Interview or Practitioner II Entry Interview, depending on which course you are registering for.
- Select an instructor to schedule your interview with.
- Select a time from the available time slots to meet with your Practitioner teacher.
- Complete contact information and book your appointment.
The teacher will be in contact with you if there needs to be an adjustment to the scheduled interview date or time.
Interviews are conducted using video conference technology. Your teacher will send you information regarding how to connect.
4.) Students entering Practitioner Training Year II must complete a background check before beginning the course.
All students entering into Practitioner Training Year II who intend to license as a Licensed Spiritual Practitioner through Centers for Spiritual Living, must complete a background check through the Licensing and Credentialing Department before beginning the Practitioner Training Year II course. Submit completed form to the Licensing and Credentialing Department with accompanying background check fees. Details on fee payment and form submission are located on the background check form.
If you have any questions about registration please email Misha Brigham, Online Education Program Coordinator using the contact form.