Tuition refund policy (6, 8, 10, & 30 week courses):
Does not apply to 4-week courses*.
- Students may cancel enrollment at any time and may request a refund if cancellation is made within the refund period.
- The refund period ends the day before the 4th class for certificated courses. Refunds for Practitioner training are determined by the method of payment. If the student paid in full for the year, the requested refund will include all money from any terms that have not yet begun. The current term refund will follow the same policy as all other certificated courses.
- Refund requests must be made prior to the 4th class and are determined by the date the student officially notifies CSL Home Office of intent to drop the class, not how many classes the student has attended.
- Refund requests made within the refund period will be calculated as follows:
- Before 1st class: 100% of class tuition, registration fee and technology fee refunded. Payment plan fee is non-refundable.
- Between 1st class and the day before the 4th class: Students will be refunded the remaining class tuition minus the registration fee and technology fee. Payment plan fee is non-refundable.
- Examples of refund on a 10-week class that costs $250 tuition + $45 registration fee + $10 technology fee ($305 total cost to student).
i. Before class 1: $250 tuition, $45 registration fee and $10 technology fee = $305 refunded.
ii. Before class 2: $225 tuition refunded. Registration and technology fee forfeited.
iii. Before class 3: $200 tuition refunded. Registration and technology fee forfeited.
iv. Before class 4: $175 tuition refunded. Registration and technology fee forfeited.
v. After class 4: No refund.
5. Refunds are determined by the date the student notifies CSL Home Office of intent to drop the course, not how many classes the student has attended.
6. Refunds are processed in the form in which they were paid. Therefore, those who pay online will be issued a refund electronically by cancelling the course registration. To cancel your registration, visit the registration page and select "Already Registered." You will need your confirmation number. From here you can edit your registration status, cancel the registration and then automatically receive your refund.
7. Registrations utilizing a payment plan or those paying by check will need to contact home office directly in order to process a refund. Refunds will be issued as a check and may take 4 to 6 weeks to process.
*Refund policy for 4-week courses differ from that listed above. The refund period for 4-week courses ends the day before the 3rd class. Refunds are determined by the date the student drops the course, not by the number of classes attended. Students may or may not be refunded for classes not attended once withdrawn from the course, depending on the course registered for. Once the course has begun, processing fees will be forfeited and students will not receive this money in any refund.