CSL Online Practitioner Training Program – Application and Registration Steps
The Application period for the 2023-2024 academic year opens July 15, 2023
Practitioner Training is completed as two courses, Advanced Consciousness Studies (formerly known as Practitioner I) and Professional Practitioner Studies (formerly known as Practitioner II), over a two year period.
Advanced Consciousness Studies consists of 27 weeks of classes plus one virtual retreat.
Professional Practitioner Studies consists of 30 weeks of classes, and culminates in a required end-of-year in-person retreat.
Students who have completed the 6 required prerequisite courses* may apply for entry into the CSL Online Advanced Consciousness Training.
* – if you have completed 5 of the 6 prerequisite courses, contact Rev. James Peak at email@example.com for details on how you may still apply for entry into Advanced Consciousness studies.
Students who have completed the 6 required prerequisite courses and Practitioner I Training, may apply for entry into the CSL Online Professional Practitioner Training.
All students must complete the requirements listed below. Be sure to download the application prior to completing it.
1) Online Education Program Practitioner Training Application
- New CSL Online Practitioner Training Student Application (year one or year two) This application is for students who are new to the CSL Online Practitioner Training Program.
- CSL Online Practitioner Training Year II Continuing Student Application This application is for students entering into year two of Practitioner Training who completed year one of Practitioner Training through the CSL Online Program.
Submit applications and the required $100 deposit to Rev. James Peak, Spiritual Education Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Affiliation Agreement. The CSL Online Education Program requires that all students enrolled in the Practitioner Training Program through CSL Online Education, must have an Affiliation Agreement on file throughout the duration of their Practitioner Training detailing CSL Community Membership. Review the Affiliation Agreement Policy listed below and then complete the Online Prac Training Affiliation Agreement Form. Forms are submitted to Rev. James Peak, Spiritual Education Program Manager, at email@example.com
Online Practitioner Training Affiliation Agreement Form
Note: students who are Affiliating with the CSL Virtual Practitioner Program are required to attend the virtual CommUnity Mixers. Students who are Affiliating with a local center, are highly encouraged to attend the mixers. The schedule for the 2023-2024 education year will be available in July. The 2022-2023 scheduled is available here: CommUnity Mixer Schedule
3) At least 2 Letters of Recommendation, with at least one recommendation coming from a Minister.
Do not have letters sent.
In the application you will indicate whom the CSL Spiritual Development department should contact for the recommendations.
4.) Attend “Back-to-School” night. All students are required to attend the applicable “Back-to-School” night associated with the class they are applying to enter.
Practitioner Training Registration
Upon completion of the required steps, students may register. Registration opens Monday August 29th. Details will be provided upon completion of your “Back-to-School” night.
Practitioner Training Cost –
NOTE the costs listed are from the 2022-2023 year. Costs for the coming year have not been confirmed yet.
The cost for Advanced Consciousness Studies is $820
This includes the registration fee, tuition fee (27 weeks), and retreat fee (virtual).
The cost for Professional Practitioner Studies is $1,200
This includes the registration fee, tuition fee (30 weeks), and retreat fee (in-person, see details below).
Students have 2 options for payment of tuition for Practitioner Training courses.
1.) Payment in full (less the previously paid $100 deposit) at the time of registration.
2.) Payment Plan
Students can elect to pay the cost in 3 installments, due by the first week of each term. Please note all Payment Plans include a non-refundable payment plan fee of $100.
*To register with a payment plan, contact Rev. James Peak, Spiritual Education Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Practitioner Training – Class Size and Start Dates
Details on class size, dates, and times are located within the Application.
Professional Practitioner Studies – End-of-Year Retreat
Students who complete the Professional Practitioner Studies Training through the CSL Online Education Program are required to attend an End-of-Year Retreat
Retreat details will be provided in July
Questions? Contact Us!