Global Services Partnership Program
Listen to some of our group leaders from around the world describe how this program might support them!
Global Services drives and supports the global reach of Centers for Spiritual Living.
We provide spiritual tools for personal and global transformation to communities around the globe.
Has the SOM teaching made a difference in your life?
Would you like to partner with a global community to give this gift?
Partnering is Easy!
Becoming a partner is easy.
YOU can play an important role in creating a world that works for all.
- We learn, grow, evolve, and expand when we partner and collaborate with various cultures, backgrounds and peoples.
- We grow our capacity and understanding for diversity, service, and abundance both in our communities and out in the world.
- We connect with other like-minded people in our global communities, supporting the growth of this powerful teaching of the Science of Mind in the world.
Examples of Partnership Activities
- Host a Global Sunday- a community building activity for your center that raises awareness about your partnership
- Host a cultural event at your center: (Borscht Lunch, themed potluck or interfaith service, cultural arts and movement).
- Share information about your communities and Science of Mind online (training, prayer support, music, and more).
- Connect your youth program with your partner’s youth (consider sharing Ukraine’s Laws of Life Essay Contest).
- Direct financial support for a center abroad.
- Support international conferences by your community’s participation and attendance Countries in the Partnership Program.
Countries in the Partnership Program
Peru, Ukraine, Mexico, England, Switzerland, Kenya, South Africa, Russia, Jamaica, Australia, and Costa Rica and many more to come!
There are many levels of partnership. Contact any of the members of the Global Services Team and find out how YOU can become a partner!
To participate, please contact us