Online Course Delivery
All courses offered through the CSL Online Education Program are synchronous and conducted in real time using the learning management systems described below:
- Zoom Video Conferencing – Students and instructor meet at the scheduled class time each week.
- Moodle Course Page – Students access course materials and utilize discussion forum through the specific Moodle page for each course. Students will lose access to all course materials 4 weeks after the course has completed.
Technical Requirements for CSL Online Education Courses
- Access to high-speed internet
- Web camera capable of video web conferencing
- Speakers/Headphones and Microphone
For information on registration, please visit the Registration Page.
*Foundations of Science of Mind is a recommended prerequisite for all other certificated courses. Please see the Certificated Course Info page for more information about the courses offered.
**It is recommended that students only enroll in one course at a time so they may fully dedicate themselves to the Spiritual Growth presented in each course.