All courses offered through the CSL Online Education Program are synchronous and conducted in real time using the systems described below:
• Zoom Video Conferencing – Students and instructor meet at the scheduled class time each week.
• Learning Management System (LMS) – Students access course materials and utilize discussion forum through the specific LMS page for each course. Students will lose access to all course materials 4 weeks after the course has completed. Review the CSL LMS Retention Policy here.
Technical Requirements for CSL Online Education Courses
• Access to high-speed internet
• Web camera capable of video web conferencing
• Speakers/Headphones and Microphone
Centers for Spiritual Living offers courses four terms a year. Course registration schedule is as follows. Registration typically opens the first week of month.
||January through March
||April through June
||June through August
||September through December