ONLINE EDUCATION TEACHER TRAINING BEGINS AUGUST 6, 2021
Online Education Teacher Training for Spiritual Communities is back by popular demand! This course explores traits, techniques, and tactics to be a successful online educator and teaches ways to keep students engaged and eager to sign up for more online classes. This course is open to anyone who desires to teach any type of content online.
Participants who sign up for this course can expect to:
- Advance of one’s skills as an online educator
- Learn how to use technology effectively for online learning
- Discover strategies to deal with online classroom distractions and technology challenges
- Create a positive and nurturing online learning environment
- Build a community of support.
This course provides the tools for teachers to offer quality online courses. Cost: $249. Enroll today!
**Registration is now open**
When: Fridays, August 6, 13, 20, and 27 from 10:00-12:00 pm MT
Where: Classes held via Zoom
Rev. Nicole Merges is an Ordained Minister with Centers for Spiritual Living, and is currently the Spiritual Development Education Manager at CSL Home Office. Her responsibilities include Certificated and Practitioner Education, Spiritual Living Circles, and CSL Online Education. She has been teaching online since 2008. She also co-founded an online ministry from 2010 until 2014, and trained over 200 students to conduct successful online courses.