January 17, 2020- January 20, 2020
- SoCal – Pali Mountain Retreat, Running Springs, CA
- NorCal – Camp Loma Mar, Loma Mar, CA
- Rocky Mountain – La Foret Retreat Center, Colorado Springs, CO
- East Coast – Camp Thunderbird, Lake Wylie, SC
- $280 prior to 12/18/2019 – $330 thereafter until 12/23/19
- 12/23/2019, registration closes.
- 1/1/2020, Health forms and Payment due
- Cancellations are subject to a $50 cancellation/change fee if requested before 12/18/19
- Any cancellations between 12/18/19 and 12/23/19 are subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be processed after 12/23/19
We have introduced a new registration system: CampDoc! This new system will make registration an information a breeze for our camp.
The process for registration is different from the past, please read this to help guide you through the new process.
For more information, click here.
- Create an account. This account does not need to belong to the person going to camp, so parents, you can create an account in your name, and your teen can have an account too!
- Add a participant. Once your account is created, you will be given the option to add a participant. Fill out the information for your participant, whether yourself or another.
- Add other users who can help manage the participant’s registration, for example, another parent, or the Teen Advisor. (These can be added at any time)
- Register for a new session. Choose which regional camp your participant will be attending.
- Set up payment for camp. This camp, payment is not immediately due upon registration! You can pay in multiple ways, or even set up payment plans.
- Fill out your health forms. You read that correctly. Health forms are filed out AFTER signing up for camp. This gives you some extra time to gather the information. Just be sure to get them in on time. You’ll get email reminders if your health profile is not complete.
The only form required to be uploaded is the Local Center Authorization.
Register at app.campdoc.com/register/cslteens
For questions, email