Please bring only one bag plus sleeping bag with your name on them. Remember you have to keep track of and carry your luggage at camp. There is no opportunity to purchase items at camp.
- Refillable water bottle with your name on it (required)
- Sleeping bag and pillow or a 2 blanket bedroll with sheet
- Comfortable, casual clothing appropriate to the season.
- a hat, gloves and waterproof footwear may be a good idea
- warm socks
- Walking shoes, or snow boots depending on weather
- Jacket or sweatshirt with a hood, and long pants for outdoor evening activities. (Be aware of where your camp is and what the weather will be like.)
- Toiletry items – comb, shampoo, deodorant, soap in plastic container, washcloth, toothbrush, toothpaste, chap stick, sun screen and personal hygiene products
- Bath/pool towel
- 1 plastic garbage bag for wet or dirty clothes
- Musical instrument or music for talent show, etc. (write name on it)
- Rubber sandals for showering
- Dance clothing (formal or casual)
- Snacks in zipper bags (so the critters don’t get it)
- Phone Charger