In order to make our camp environment as safe and comfortable as possible for all, the below requirements have been put in place for all camp attendees.
Upon registration, all participants and parent/guardian(s) will need to agree to following the requirements in place to confirm their participation. Failure to abide by these requirements will result in dismissal from the program.
Our current COVID-19 protocols are as follows, and are subject to change:
- Before camp
- a. We recommend considering trip/travel insurance
- b. Commitment to COVID safety:
- i. Prior to arrival to camp, including while traveling to camp, we ask that you take all precautions to avoid exposure. This may include masking in public spaces.
- ii. If you or anyone in your household has symptoms of or suspects they may have COVID-19, we ask that you do not participate in camp. For those who stay home to keep our camp safe, we will work to offer refunds minus the non-refundable deposit.
- iii. Wear a mask while in van transportation to camp
- At camp
- a. Camp Health Team will monitor and direct all medical and vector control decisions.
- b. Hygiene, hand washing, and other measures will be central to our success and will be available and encouraged.
Parent/guardian(s), agree that Travel and accommodations are solely my responsibility, including in the event of unplanned circumstances such as early departure. Arrangements must be made in compliance with the 24hr Pick-Up Policy.
- As we continue to know the Truth that Spirit can never be unwell, CSL Teen Camp cannot guarantee safety or a COVID-19 free environment. The risk of a participant contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable or contagious disease is an inherent risk of the CSL Teen Camp program environment. As we prepare to manage the risks associated with CSL Teen Camp programs, including the risks of COVID-19, all participants and parent/guardian(s) are critical partners in this effort. Ultimately, we cannot promise or guarantee that any virus, COVID-19 or any otherwise, will not enter the CSL Teen Camp program space. By the very nature of the experiential workshops and other personal interactions that take place in the course of CSL Teen Camp programs, there continues to be a risk of participants experiencing this or any other disease. Please be fully aware of this and related risks in making the decision to attend CSL Teen Camp program(s). All participants and parent/guardian(s) must be willing to accept and assume these and other risks.
- Our risk management and emergency response practices include heightened policies in various facets of our programs. We will remain vigilant about the information we receive and may amend our practices and policies, as appropriate, or as required by authorities. We believe in our ability to operate CSL Teen Camp programs in a manner that aligns with CSL teachings as well as relevant US (federal, state or county) guidelines, CDC recommendations and our own policies as we engage in our endeavor to identify and manage COVID-19, and hopefully, prevent experiencing it in our CSL Teen Camp program environment. Please see our current COVID-19 policies [https://CSL.org/teencamp/covid-19] – subject to change as we get closer to program start. Note: You are responsible for checking this COVID-19 web page regularly before program start and complying with any changes. Higher Risk Participants: If a participant presents as higher risk for complications related to COVID-19, we strongly recommend consulting with their medical provider to assess individual risk to consider whether CSL Teen Camp programs are appropriate for the participant at this time. See CDC resources discussing those at higher risk at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/needextra-precautions