Code of Conduct:
Centers for Spiritual Living Teen Camp is dedicated to being a compassionate,
inclusive spiritual community empowering each other and the world to thrive.
Being mindful of that, this is our code of conduct:
• Attendance & participation is required at all activities.
• All youth will remain within designated camp boundaries.
• Bed check hour shall be observed by all.
• Visitation of dorms/tents other than that of the camper’s selected cabin at
time of registration is prohibited.
• Cell phone use at camp is permitted, providing it does not interfere with
• Respect shall be shown for all public and private property.
• Ground rules of the host camp shall be observed.
• Clothing must comply with camp’s regulations and CSL dress code. (See
• No alcohol, drugs, medical marijuana, nicotine, e-cigarettes, vapor products,
weapons or fireworks are permitted
• No sexual activity of any kind (including kissing) is allowed at any time
during this event.
• Harassment of any kind, including unwelcome physical or verbal threats or
sexual conduct, is not permitted.
• Physical abuse is not permitted.
• All defamatory, abusive, profane, pornographic, and/or illegal materials are
Failure to comply with these agreements will result in consequences that could
include being removed from the camp and being prohibited from future CSL Teen