Code of Conduct:
Centers for Spiritual Living Teen Camp is dedicated to the purpose of self-discovery through the awareness of the Oneness of the Divine using the principles of the Science of Mind. The agreement to the Code of Conduct is required. Parents/Guardians, please have your teen participant read and commit to the following Code of Conduct. Adult participants please read and commit to the Code of Conduct.
- 100% attendance & participation is required at all activities.
- All youth will remain within designated camp boundaries.
- Clothing must be appropriate per camp’s regulations and CSL dress code. (see dress code)
- No alcohol, drugs, medical marijuana, nicotine, e-cigarettes, vapor products, weapons or fireworks are permitted on camp grounds or in possession of youth or adults.
- No sexual activity of any kind (including kissing) is allowed at any time during this event.
- Harassment of any kind, including unwelcome physical or verbal sexual conduct, is not permitted
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, pornographic, offensive and/or illegal materials are not permitted
- Bed check hour shall be observed by all.
- Respect shall be shown for all public and private property.
- Visitation of dorms/tents other than that of the camper’s selected gender at time of registration is prohibited.
- Cell phone use at camp is permitted, providing it does not interfere with scheduled camp activities.
- Ground rules of the host Camp shall be observed.
Failure to comply with these agreements will result in consequences that could include being sent home at my expense or my family’s expense.
Participants must be dressed appropriately for outdoors in the Pacific Northwest and expect to be seen by others. The type and style of clothing and hair are individual and personal.
CSL shall be concerned only when clothing choices are extreme and/or could cause disruption or be unsafe.
Examples of clothing/materials not allowed at camp include, but are not limited to:
- Clothing, hats, backpacks and other accessories which show obscene words/pictures, hate language, slurs, sexually suggestive statements, or that promote illegal crew, tagging or gang-related activities, weapons, or the use of alcohol, marijuana, tobacco and other drugs.
- All tops should completely cover the chest area.
- All bottoms (pants, shorts, skirts, other) should completely cover underwear, butt cheeks, and genitals.