We have introduced a new registration system, CampDoc. This will significantly streamline our registration process, and make registering for future camps a breeze!
The process for registration is different from the past, and we hope this letter helps guide you through the process.
- Create an account. This account does not need to belong to the person going to camp, so parents, you can create an account in your name, and your teen can have an account too!
- Add a participant. Once your account is created, you will be given the option to add a participant. Fill out the information for your participant, whether yourself or another.
- Add other users who can help manage the participant’s registration, for example, another parent, or the Teen Advisor. (These can be added at any time)
- Register for a new session. Select which session your camper will be attending.
- Set up payment for camp. This camp, payment is due upon registration. The fee is $25. If you would like to request a sponsorship, follow the instructions in the registration to do so.
- Fill out your forms. You read that correctly. Forms are filed out AFTER signing up for camp. This gives you some extra time to gather the information. Just be sure to get them in on time. You’ll get email reminders if your profile is not complete.
Register at app.campdoc.com/register/cslteens